• Tooth coloured fillings to restore a decayed or broken tooth
• Cosmetic veneers, crowns and bridges
• Fissure sealants to protect teeth from decay
• Root fillings to stabilise abscessed/dead teeth
• Full or partial dentures to improve chewing and appearance if you have lost teeth
• Sports Mouth Guards
Mouthguards are essential for most contact sports, to protect your teeth.
They should be used for activities where injuries could occur:
• Contact Sports: rugby, martial arts
• Collision Sports: football, cricket, basketball, hockey, water polo, lacrosse, netball, squash.
• General Activities: horse riding, skateboarding, BMX riding.
We take an impression of your teeth to construct the right type of mouthguard for your sport that has the optimum coverage and thickness.
Custom-fitted mouthguards made and fitted by your dentist are:
• Tight-fitting, providing maximum protection for teeth and gums
• Comfortable, making them easier to wear whist playing sport, and therefore more likely to be worn.
• Shaped to allow you to talk easily without restricting your breathing
• They provide more protection and last longer than the off the shelf variety